-Lake Amherst Vermont Cottage ~ a quintessential cozy 1930's era cabin-style lake-cottage with beautiful lake views. Experience old time charm with modern unpretentious creature comforts. This cottage has been restored, updated, and maintained for its original true charm. Perfectly situated at the head of Lake Amherst, overlooking the entire length, north to south.
Located in the heart of Vermont near historic Route 100 in Plymouth, Vermont. Equal-distance between Okemo & Killington. Woodstock is 30 minutes away. Ludlow is 10 minutes away.
-Four bedrooms & three bathrooms.
-Ideal for up to 8 people.
-Seasonal rates and adjustments for
small groups or couples outside of
summer, please inquire.
-Usage & cleaning fees separate/no tax.
-$125 dog fee-please inquire for details.
-2-night minimum for non-summer stays
-3-night minimum for holidays.
Call 802-558-0040 8am ~ 8pm EST to discuss & make your travel plans!
Vacation Rentals By Owners = NO BOOKING FEES! Book directly through owner or owner's site on Houfy ~Houfy.com/7886
Before booking any property on-line, be sure to read entire site and verify owner identity.
• "They don't build them like this anymore!"
• "A true gem!"
• "This is a fantastic house!"
• "We LOVED it!"
• "Let us know if you want to sell."
• "The location is fantastic..."
• "Perfect for our wedding!"
• "I must have said I love this house 50 times!"
• Pet friendly-fees apply
• Non-smoking property
Outdoor Summer Memorial Day ~ Columbus Day Features:
• Fire-pit outside
• Gas & charcoal grills
• Large screened-in porch
• Private beach
• Private dock
• Floating dock
• Boat & Float
• Volleyball court
• Ping Pong Table
• Bocci Ball
• Basketball hoop on garage
• Row boat, docks, & floats
Ask about additional boat rentals.
Available from Memorial Day weekend ~ Columbus Day weekend.
Indoor Features & Entertainment:
• Cable TVs
• Wireless Internet
• Great cell phone reception
• Washer/dryer/ironing boards
• Down pillows and comforters
• Living room with fireplace
• Kitchen geared towards 'Foodies'
• Hawk Mountain Resort area
• Camp Plymouth State Park
• Ski Okemo or Killington ~15 minutes to either.
• Swim Lake Amherst ~ right there!
• Shop & site see Woodstock 30 minutes away
• Browse Ludlow 10 minutes away
• Day Trip excursions outlined in our guest folder ~ never be bored!